top of page
Youth Program Registration, Schedule, Tuition:
Dance classes are available for ages 2-17. Fall semester begins September 5th, 2023.
For your convenience, the 2023-2024 season schedule, tuition, dress codes, and important policies are available in the .pdf below.
To complete your dancer's enrollment, we'll need:
• The first four pages of the registration form completed and remitted via email (scannable is a fast, free, and easy app if you'd rather not fill out a .pdf electronically) or in person, along with the annual registration fee ($40-$60) and the first month's tuition (varies). We can not hold spots for dancers without a form and payment, and classes do fill quickly. We know it contains lots of information, but please read the entire packet to help prepare everyone for a fantastic year.
Important things to know when registering:
• All program students in Youth Level 1 and above are required to study Ballet and Modern (or Jazz or Contemporary, depending on their year) as core classes.
• Serious students are encouraged to supplement their two mandatory technique classes with additional dance styles and conditioning courses. Much like learning a language or instrument, progress is achieved through dedicated practice and immersion. Our unlimited class package can bring classes as low as $9/hour.
• The first half of Studio Pulse's academic year focuses on development of skills and technique, and the second half of the year focuses on applying those skills to choreography, culminating in a May performance.
• Students seeking winter performance opportunities may audition for Pulse Dance Company's biennial winter productions (one year on, one year off).
• Students seeking the excitement and team spirit of dance conventions may audition for Studio Pulse competition teams.
• We are happy to sign proof of attendance/provide receipts for homeschool purposes but we can't invoice homeschools directly.
• As a small business, we appreciate check and cash payments. Otherwise, 3% of each transaction leaves our studio with each payment. Thank you for supporting local!
• We encourage signing up for auto pay to avoid late fees. We can also accept registration payment over the phone.
Email pages 1-4 of your completed form to: StudioPulseAK@gmail.com
Hours of operation are during class instruction times.
Our friendly staff are happy to assist with placement via email, telephone, or in person during business hours!
bottom of page