Youth programs are available for ages 2-17. Fall semester instruction resumes September 7th.
2021-2022 class schedules, important policies, and tuition are posted in the .pdfs below.
To complete your dancer's fall registration, we'll need:
• The first four pages of the registration form completed and remitted via email or in person, along with the annual registration fee & first month's tuition. We can not hold spots for dancers without a form & payment, and classes do fill quickly. Please read the entire packet to help prepare everyone for a fantastic year.
Good things to know when registering:
• All program students in Youth Level 1 and above are required to study Ballet and Modern (or Jazz, depending on their year) as core classes.
• Serious students are encouraged to supplement their two mandatory technique classes with additional dance styles and conditioning courses. Much like learning a language or instrument, progress is achieved through dedicated practice, and our unlimited class package can bring classes as low as $11/class.
• The first half of Studio Pulse's academic year focuses on development of skills and technique, and the second half of the year focuses on applying those skills to choreography, culminating in a May performance.
• Students seeking winter performance opportunities may audition for Pulse Dance Company's annual winter production.
• Students seeking the excitement and team spirit of dance conventions may audition for Studio Pulse competition teams.
• We are happy to sign proof of attendance for homeschool purposes.
• Sign up for auto pay, or call or stop by during hours of operation to make registration payments.