Fall Youth Programs
Youth programs are available for ages 2-17. First day of fall semester is September 7th.
2021-2022 class schedules, important policies, and tuition are posted in the .pdfs below.
To complete your dancer's fall registration, we'll need:
• The first four pages of the registration form completed and remitted via email (scannable is a super fast, free, and easy app if you'd rather not fill out a .pdf electronically!) or in person, along with the annual registration fee ($40-$60) and the first month's tuition (varies). We can not hold spots for dancers without a form and payment, and classes do fill quickly. Please read the entire packet to help prepare everyone for a fantastic year.
Important things to know when registering:
• All program students in Youth Level 1 and above are required to study Ballet and Modern (or Jazz or Contemporary, depending on their year) as core classes.
• Serious students are encouraged to supplement their two mandatory technique classes with additional dance styles and conditioning courses. Much like learning a language or instrument, progress is achieved through dedicated practice and immersion. Our unlimited class package can bring classes as low as $11/class.
• The first half of Studio Pulse's academic year focuses on development of skills and technique, and the second half of the year focuses on applying those skills to choreography, culminating in a May performance.
• Students seeking winter performance opportunities may audition for Pulse Dance Company's annual winter production.
• Students seeking the excitement and team spirit of dance conventions may audition for Studio Pulse competition teams.
• We are happy to sign proof of attendance for homeschool purposes.
• As a small business, we appreciate check and cash payments. Otherwise, 2.6% + 10¢ of each transaction leaves our studio with each payment. Thank you for supporting local!
• Sign up for auto pay to avoid late fees, or call or stop by during hours of operation to make registration payments.